Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Graduation Matthew!

The big day has finally come and gone and we couldn't be happier. I just had to write a little something about Matt and the amazing job he has done with his degree. He graduated May 2, 2008 from the University of Utah in Mechanical Engineering. I can't tell you how many nights he would stay up all night long studying. Honestly his homework looked like Chinese to me and when he tried to explain things I would just smile and hope I would understand something he was describing or trying to teach me. He worked so hard and I couldn't be more proud of him and everything he has accomplished. With working, church, family, and school, all I can say is he is incredible and I don't know how I found him. Thanks honey, for sticking to it and making a great life for our family...I love you!

3 comments:

lisa g said...

AMY
It looks awesome. You have a great family and I am so happy we are so close.
Lisa

lisa g said...

Hey,
I messed up my blog and had to make a new one. Sometimes I wonder about my skills (lacking to say the least). Anyway find me again.
LIsa

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

hey! its good to see you guys are doing the blog thing now! i'm excited that you are having a girl! one of each is perfect! let us know if you need anything and we should def get together soon. love ya much!

love B and kelli who is making this typing experience harder than it should be!