This is Ethan on the morning of his birthay with his cousins, Britton, Bryson, Parker, Abby, and his Aunt Lisa. We were on the way to go get Ethan birthday donuts and his cousins came running out of their house with pictures they had drawn for Ethan and we invited them to come along for the fun. It was a great day and he thought donuts were pretty great!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Happy 3rd Birthday Ethan!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Ethan! I could not love a child more than I love my little boy. He is the joy of my life and is such a sweet child. When I first got pregnant I couldn't have ever imagined that I would love being a mother as much as I do. Every year of his development is more enjoyable and I always think I love his current stage of life and then he grows and learns more life experiences and I am more in love with the current stage than the last. When Matt blessed Ethan he blessed him that we would be sweet and that is the best word to describe him. He is very sensitive and extremely kind. I just feel so blessed and honored to be his mother and I hope he had a very happy 3rd birthday! Here are some of the pictures of him opening his presents and I did include one of Ethan and I (even though I am 8 months pregnant, and not looking the greatest of my life...but I figure one day I might wonder what I looked like when my children were young)
Here is Ethan with his hungry hippos, remote control bus, and one of those toys that I don't even know what it is called, but Ethan wanted it so bad. You can put your hand on it and it will keep the shape, anyways Ethan thought this was the greatest thing since sliced pie.
Here is Ethan learning the art of cheating at Hungry Hippo. He didn't want to push the lever to open the mouth of the hippo, he just wanted to open the hippo's mouth and push all the marbles in. I think it might take awhile to get a hang of this one.
A child could not love cars more than Ethan. When he opened this bus he was so excited he could hardly contain himself. When he realized that it was a remote control bus, his joy was overflowing.
Well happy birthday sweetheart! We love you and you make Mommy and Daddy so proud to say we are your parents. We hope you had a very happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment