Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day honey! If there is anything I am sure of in my life, it was my decision to marry my husband, Matt. There is not a better dad or husband in all the world. He loves his family and it shows. After coming home from a long day at work, he walks through the door and gives me a big kiss and then within minutes is laying on the floor playing cars with Ethan. He puts Ethan to bed every night and reads books and sings from the hymn book to him. He never gets tired of the role of daddy. I have put a couple of pictures to demonstrate what a cute dad he actually is. You know your a good dad when you mow the lawn with your 3 year old on your shoulders in the dead heat...
When you jump in a kids pool fully clothed just because your little boy wants someone in the pool with him...
When you can hardly wait for the snow to come just so you can go sledding and play in the snow with your family...
Well I just wanted to wish my sweetheart a very happy Father's Day and let him know that he makes our family wonderful. He makes every moment memorable and I couldn't imagine my life without him. I love you, Matthew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way cute. Matt is such a good dad
Post a Comment