Well if Ethan had his way we would swim all day every day. The temperature doesn't matter and never has. When he was about 6 months old we put him in the water and thought he wouldn't like it because it was too cold, but that made no difference to him. Here he is loving the freezing water (of which Matt tried to warm up by heating 4 pans of water on the stove and pouring them in the pool...it didn't really help, but that's how cute of a dad he is)

Here is Ethan singing at the top of his lungs (song was made up) and holding all of his toys, not wanting any of them to feel left out of the play time...

Okay this has to be one of my favorite new things that Ethan does, he sits and pretends he is riding a horse and it starts out with, (in a very quiet voice) ride a horse like a lady, (a little bit of a louder voice with trotting accompanying it) ride a horse like a gentleman, (then at the top of his lungs with his right arm swinging in the air) ride a horse like a cowboy,
woowho!
This is Ethan right before he took a fall in the pool...
I love summer and spending time outside and enjoying watching Ethan learn, grow, and discover. Every sound is exciting to him. Every truck, airplane, or train sound is new and intriguing. He loves to help me in whatever I am doing whether it is weeding, getting the mail, or sitting next to me telling me about his day. I really think this time of his life is the most fun and I wish time would slow down and keep him young forever. I love being his mom.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Amy! We hope you're having a wonderful, relaxing day.
Love,
Brian and Hill
Hey girl! I didn't know that you blogged until I saw Jason looking at your blog. You look so good and your family is so dang cute!!
Hey girl. I saw your blog from Lisas blog. Ethan is cute. You all look great
sarah
Thanks, I'm glad you like my house. Now I need to get you and Lisa out here to play with me :) It is a lot harder to do stuff when the kids are around but I am learning how to get Asher to help. Graham just undoes what we are doing. It's great
sarah
Amy!! I am so glad you found our blog! I was thrilled to get your post. Now, I have your blog and keep up with you and your growing family. We are so lucky to have boys and be expecting girls. Ethan is such a cutie--no surprise!
Hi Amy!
I am so glad you left another comment with your blog address. I was so excited to hear from you after your first comment and then I wasn't sure how to get in touch with you.
Your little boy is adorable, I love seeing life through the eyes of boys, everything is such an adventure for them. I am also excited to hear you are having a girl. I have just been loving our new little princess. Maybe it's because she's our 3rd and I'm finally more relaxed, but I am really enjoying her.
Send me an e-mail when you have a chance and give me an update--where you're at, what you've been up to. jennawebb@hotmail.com, can't wait to hear from you, hope you're doing well :)
OOH my goodness, I am so glad to see your blog. You guys look so cute and Matt graduated and now a little girl coming soon. Last time I saw you guys was in Target and it felt like forever ago. Keep in touch
Heidi Wilson Rogers
rogers6clan.blogspot.com
Hey! So funny story. I was looking at Lisa's blog earlier(which I found thru Casandra's) so you'd think that's where I found your link, but nope! I actually just found your's when I was looking at Jenna's-hope it's ok!
Post a Comment