Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our life of laughter...

Well the other night I was talking to Matt about starting a blog, but with the laughter and giggles of our sweet little boy made it hard to concentrate...it was then that I decided, that was the name I wanted for our blog, Laughter fills our home, could not be a better description of what happens 90% of the time in our house. I would like to think that I am the one that provokes most of the laughter, but in reality it is Ethan and Matt. It seems I am laughing at one of them most of the time. Ethan's singing to the Beetles (which is the greatest thing you have ever heard), Matt's jokes and wit, what can I say I am lucky and happy. I love the sound of Ethan screaming daddy when he sees Matt's car drive up and we run to the back door and his little feet are moving faster than what they are actually able. He takes a leap and runs and jumps into daddy's arms...and then the laughter begins. We laugh about everything and anything and I couldn't imagine a better life than this!

No comments: