Well I am 28 weeks and a few days pregnant, according to my doctor. We are having a little girl and she is looking healthy and strong. Ethan loves to kiss my belly and tell the baby he loves her. He is very interested in the baby and how she got in my belly, I can't imagine what he will wonder about when it is time to deliver.
As for this pregnancy...it is very different than my first. Basically with Ethan I didn't even feel like I was pregnant, this one however, well I guess you might say I am very aware she is here and on her way. The first 16 weeks I was very nauseated and then it just went away, I was feeling great. Then I started having some random pains when I would walk, well those pains have progressively increased in frequency as well as intensity. I went to the doctors on Wednesday and he said it is called "rounded ligament" and happens with many pregnancies, but when it starts affecting your walking then you have to start considering that bed rest is on the way. I am in denial about the whole laying in bed for the next 12 weeks, but I have to admit it is a major chore to walk and even to sit up right. She is also very very low and is currently in the breech position as was Ethan at this stage and never turned around, that is why I ended up having a c-section. I am praying, praying, praying for this child to flip so I don't have to repeat the old c-section...not my favorite experience in life, but with all that is going on I couldn't be happier about the baby and that it is a girl! Thank goodness for an amazing husband and the sweetest child anyone could hope for. It makes everything so much easier when you don't have to feel guilty about what you can't do. So if you see me walking a little slow or waddling a little more than expected, just be kind...this baby wants out and I want her to stay put a little bit longer, like 12 more weeks.
1 comment:
Oh, Amy. I really hope that you don't have to do bedrest--no fun!! I will pray for you-- a lot.
Post a Comment