Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Where does the time go?

Can she really be 6 weeks old? The past 6 weeks have just flown by and already memories are being made and our little family brings us more than joy then we could express. Here is a little view of Sarah developing over the past 6 weeks at home. Below is Sarah in her bassinet.

I love this outfit on her...thanks Shell!

Sarah enjoying a little music time, we are hoping with a little encouragement she will be the next Linda Eder or Sarah Brightman.

Sarah relaxing in the swing while Ethan and I made cookies. No you don't have to read that twice, I really did make sugar cookies one Sunday after church...see miracles do happen.

Sarah relaxing on the boppy. I had to put this picture in because it showed the full body view, including those cute feet. Don't you just love little baby feet?

Sarah sleeping with her favorite blanket. She loves the blanket tucked close to her face when she sleeps.

So Matt says to me one night, "Why don't you ever put bows on her head?" Well I told him I didn't have any bows and I needed to go buy some. Well basically I went out and spent $50 and Matt just about died, but now we have the bows needed to announce to the world that Sarah is a girl!

Sarah sleeping peacefully. This is my favorite nightgown that Sarah has. It is so soft and delicate.
Sarah's cute side profile.

Even while she is sleeping she is working out her future.

Here she is just days over a month old. It's amazing to watch how fast they grow.

Just looking cute and wide eyed.
Sleeping peacefully.

Catching Sarah smiling on camera has been a bit of a task, but here she is and her cute little attached tongue.
Just looking thoughtful.
I loved the crisp feeling of this picture. What is she thinking about?
I love dressing Sarah is yellow, green, and blue. This is one of my favorite blue and green outfits. With her eyes, she is breathtaking.
Just had to get one with the big bow. I am not sure what I think about these big bows, but she looked darling.

Starting to show her personality.
Well 7 weeks and this is where we are at now. Big eyes, fully aware of what is going on around her, and getting more beautiful everyday. I love being a mom.


12 comments:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Thanks so much Ammes. You made my day. I love seeing into your world. You have a great little family. I am very proud of you. I love you guys.

Juls

cassie said...

What a cute baby sis! I am so excited to see all of our little ones growing and becoming close little buddies.

lisa g said...

She is adorable no questions asked. And the bows are cute.

The Beck Boyz said...

awwwww she is so dang cute. can i steal her from you, that or we can trade, hahaha. how are you doing amy, i miss you, matt, ethan, and i havent even seen the new member of the family well in person. well love you see you at thanksgiving

Trish said...

I can't get enough of Sarah's cute little face. I am lovin' the bows! I hope you are feeling good! I miss and love you!
Trish

Browns said...

Oh my goodness, she's absolutely adorable! I love every picture!

Buchanans said...

Amy she is beautiful!! We sooo need to get together with the girls!!! Cami w, Shurelle, Crystel and I just had lunch on Thursday... Let's plan it and get you, lisa, jill... Who am I forgeting? Well, all of us together!! Lots of love

Rachel Baird B.

loveourboys said...

L-O-V-E the hair bows! I am soooo jealous :) She's a doll!!! Can you believe our boys were old enough to sing in the Primary program. They were so cute! I saw you smiling at them-they were precious, can boys be precious? I really had fun at your house the other day and truly enjoyed the chat. and ESPECIALLY holding little Sarah! Love ya-Stace

Lindsay said...

Amy
This is Lindsay (Barrett) Warren I hope you don't think I am a crazy blog stalker!!!! I'm not... I kinda got over that a while back no time anyways!! I have no idea how I came across your blog but I saw your picture on the side and thought that is Amy!! Your family is beautiful looks like life is treating you well that makes me happy you are such a great person and were always such a great friend to me. Wow longest post ever!!!

Sarah L. said...

She is way cute. I can't wait to see her. My baby Graham is loving looking at her pics:)

thebarrusfamily said...

She is darling! The bows totally work. I just bought a ton of flowers to put in my girls hair. All of them including me. I wore one to the R.S. Broadcast and felt a little funny but I think they are cute. Yeah we will be here in November. When are you coming down? We would love to see you and your fam. I don't think I've seen you since that time in Wal-mart, or maybe at Brooke's in-laws ward forever ago. Anyway, let me know.

Kamie

Carrera said...

She is so gorgeous!! We came to kade's primary program and all I could think of is that I had to find you and see the baby!! But I lost you in the crowd after it was over... sad! But we will catch you next time.

She looks absolutely adorable in every picture! I am so happy for you!