Sunday is one of my favorite days and one of the major reasons is for the simple fact that all your childhood play has now come to life. To be able to dress this beautiful little girl in dresses, bows, bracelets, and delicate shoes...is well, too much fun. This picture makes me laugh because of the way Sarah is looking at me. I would imagine she is thinking something like, "Mom, honestly another picture."
I just had to put this picture in for a close up of those eyes. This was Sarah's second week at Church and really I think we might go broke just buying Sunday dresses. This is too great!
2 comments:
We just can't wait to hold her. What great pictures. She is so cute. We were excited to see her. Everything looks great at the Parkin House. Can't Wait until November.
Love you, Juls
ACK!! Your kids are just tooooo cute! Ethan has so much personality! Sarah is just precious too! We love you two and can't wait to meet your new addition!!!!
With all our love,
Steven and Emily Bell
Post a Comment