Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is this a sign for Ethan's future?

Thursday's between 1:00 and 2:00 p.m. couldn't come soon enough at our house. A typical Thursday afternoon, eating lunch at the kitchen table and then the joy comes as soon as we feel the rumble of the waste management truck rolling down Dawson street. Ethan's face immediately lights up and he says, "Mommy, can I see?" We run to Ethan's room and stand at his bedroom window and watch as the garbage truck empties all the trash cans on our street. He is completely satisfied and returns to the kitchen table to finish his lunch. What can I say, he appreciates cleanliness. Check out the smile on that face...I love Thursday's too!

1 comment:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Oh, Thank you, thank you. I was so excited to see you updated the blog. What cute pictures. It made us all laugh and enjoy a day with Ethan. How cute is he. Now on Thursdays when our trash trucks come I will be thinking about Ethan and how much he's enjoying his at home.

Aunt Juls