Ethan you did it...your first goal!!!! Today on the way to soccer Daddy said, "Ethan I feel it, today is the day you are going to get that goal!" You played forward center and you were right in front of the goal and kicked the ball and it went right between the goalies legs. You said that move is called the "nutmeg". You threw your arms in the air with the biggest smile on your face and just started screaming, "yes, yes, yes!!" Parker ran right for you and you guys hugged and then you looked over at me and gave me the thumbs up and I gave it back. I kept yelling and telling you good job. Daddy was screaming from the other side of the field. You were beaming. Happy just doesn't describe it. The sideline was going crazy. Everyone was screaming for you. It was epic in my mind. Ethan you are determined and you are diligent. You got the goal because you believed in yourself and you never gave up trying. We are so proud of you! What a great day. Happy first goal buddy! We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment