Friday, June 22, 2012

"Don't you dare tell me I'm punctual!"



Matt and I were watching, "The Help" and I loved the part that the maid told the little girl that "she was nice, she was smart, and she was important." So the next morning while cuddling with Sarah I turned to her and told her that she was nice, she was smart, and she was important. Sarah then got her big wide eyed face and put her hand on her hip and said, "Well that's fine, but don't you dare tell me that I am punctual!" I immediately said, "what did you say" and then she repeated back the same sentence. So I said, "where did you learn the word punctual?" Sarah just looked at me and said, "I'll never tell". So fast forward a day and I ask her again where she learned that word and start naming cartoons she has recently watched and then the big reveal came...it was Aladin! When the Genie is in the form of a bee and tells Aladin to tell Jasmine that she is punctual! So funny! You just never know what kids are listening to and what they are picking up. 

No comments: