Sarah you were so sick this week. You only went to school one day. Well we were getting ready to go to the Dr and you had just gotten out of the shower. We were painting your finger nails and all of the sudden I looked up and you were just wiggling your bottom left front tooth. This tooth has been lose for weeks and we have begged you to let us pull it, but you would not have anything to do with anyone touching that tooth. We even went to the dentist the day before and the first thing you said when we got there was, "my tooth is lose, please don't touch it." So back to the tooth. I looked up at you and your eyes were huge and that tooth was barely holding on so I started to laugh and said, "pull it out, its ready!" With total determination you grabbed that tooth and gave a little yank and out came the tooth. It didn't even bleed. You were so happy and so brave. So today you became a big girl. I can't believe it. You look adorable by the way and I couldn't love you more. The tooth fairy left you a whole dollar under your pillow and you were beyond grateful and happy. I love you Sarah Diane. We have a lot of fun together and today you told me, "it's just a girls day today, right mom". I said yes. And then you said, "this is so fun and I love it! But I do miss daddy and Ethan too." You did my hair today, we painted nails, dressed the same, wore similar jewelry and cuddled and watched movies. It was a perfect day even though you did have a fever and a double ear infection. You are my sweet girl and I love being with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment