Saturday, September 8, 2012

I can SNAP!

Look mommy I can snap! Sarah you have worked on snapping for days. All day all night...so determined to master the snap. You have done it! At four years old and with some rigorous training you have accomplished your goal to snap. You will call us into your room at ten o'clock at night just to let us hear how well you are getting that beautiful soft snap down. Now I must say I don't know many four year old's who can do this. In fact you ask everyone if they can and just Friday an eleven year old and seven year old were amazed and said they couldn't even snap. I think you are amazing! I am so impressed at your determination and your will to conqueror something that you set your mind to. You have been independent since the say you were born and you have always wanted to do anything and everything you see others doing and I admire it so much. I love you my sweetest girl. Oh how I wish you never had to go to school because you are the greatest friend in the world. Congratulations on your beautiful snap...you deserve it!

2 comments:

Corinda said...

I've been catching up in your blog. Great posts! It's fun to her what you guys are up too. Wish we could see each other more often. Aliya still talk about how fun your house was!

Amy said...

It was so much fun! Next time your in town we will have to do it again. You are such a dear and cherished friend. Love you!!