Happy birthday to my sweet Sarah girl! You are three years old and you are a pure delight. Here are some pictures of your birthday party and the prettiest princess I have ever known.
You insisted on being Belle for your party, but when everyone got here you changed your mind to be Cinderella. Still how cute are you!!
This is you getting the hair all curled. I love that smile!!!
This is your face before you were crowned the official princess.
All the boy cousins came as knights and all the girl came as princesses. Notice you are now Cinderella. Who says a girl can't change her mind on her birthday...not me.
We had all the kids stay inside and all the adults sat outside and then you came out one by one and we introduced you just like at Cinderella's ball. Daddy was very clever with all your title's and you each got to do a spin and everyone clapped for you as you made your entrance. Sarah you loved this part!
We then played a knight game. The knights had to battle the evil black knight to save one princess. Daddy was the black knight and you girls were so cute screaming to be saved. Luckily the knights were skilled just enough to fight off the evil black knight and you were all brought to safety.
We then had a ball where everyone danced and sang to their favorite songs. Flowed by a princess cake and ice cream. Mommy wore her Queen's dress as well and you loved it! I surprised you and came out all dressed up and talked like a Queen the whole time and we had the best day ever.
Happy birthday to the perfect little girl. You are such a girl in every way and I love it!! When I dreamed of my future little girl, Sarah you were exactly what I hoped for. Happy 3rd birthday, sweetheart. I love you, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment