Monday, May 3, 2010
Amy won!
To some it's working on scrapbooks, to some it's blogging, to some it's making cute cards, pillows, blankets, and whatever else you creative people can do...but for me it's organizing. It's a sickness really, I know it. However, today I did something that I have been wanting to do for seven years of marriage...are you ready, I figured out the perfect filing system for warranties, for everything we have ever bought. It's beautiful. I got done with it and sat and stared at it for several minutes in complete and total appreciation of the beautiful job I had finished. Ah, the satisfaction to know that at a moments notice, someone may say, "Amy, where is the manual for the digital camera," and with a flick of the wrist and a pull a drawer...BAM...you have it in your hand. Organizing closets, file cabinets, drawers, book shelves, it doesn't matter, it's all the same kind of high for me. I love a house of order and today in the battle of Amy vs Home (dramatic pause)...Amy won!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ok. what do you want? I will trade anything. We can do a wife swap. You come organize my house and I will do whatever you want!!! You should at least write a book or post tutorials....something!
Oh Amy, I'm glad I am not the only one. ;) I love to keep my house organized, and I can't stand it when I can't find things. I think I need some kind of filing cabinet too. All I have is a paper organizer meant for schoolwork or something and it's nearly bursting at the seams with everything in it. Good for you to have everything done. It takes lots of time and patience! Go Amy! You won!
If you have followed my blog at all, you know that I am the EXACT same way! The high I get off of organizing is such a wonderful thing. I know exactly how you feel so I share your joy and commend you :)
Victory is yours Sis! I am doing the same thing right now, I need things in order and all in there place before the kids get out school! The count down begins! I love ya, can't wait to see ya!
see i want all those things, but i'm lazy... so i think... this manual should go in the filing drawer.... but this junk drawer looks better..... lucky for me i have an amazing memory, and will remember where i put it... lol. one day when my husband gets a job, where ever it may be, you have my permission to come and organize my house, and then stop by once a month to make sure i'm keeping it organized.. I think cause my mom was OCD I rebelled. I mean, i like a clean house, of coarse, but..... like i said.. Lazy! ;) love ya. xoxo
Post a Comment