We woke up this morning to a bunch of tiny green footprints all over the house. Apparently last night when we went to bed a little leprechaun left his tracks and his rainbow behind. To Ethan's excitement he also left some gifts for the family. Ethan couldn't have been more excited! He kept saying, "where do you thinks these prints came from...we must follow them." We would do that over and over again. Then for breakfast we had green pancakes. We have painted today and are getting ready to make sugar cookies after naps, so fun having kids. Happy St. Patricks Day!
Here is Ethan following the prints and wearing his glasses and hat for the day!

Here is my darling Sarah in her kiss me, I'm Irish shirt! That open mouth smile kills me.

This is Sarah in her more serious state. She always crosses her feet like that, I love it!
Close ups on that adorable face! I can't believe that she is already seven months, where does the time go?
This is Sarah getting the giggles...
Now for my big man...Ethan doesn't get the smile thing so here are the four pictures with a cute smile. He is so handsome!
Now these are just some of the pictures that I was begging a pleading for one smile, check out the body movement and all the different facial expressions...I love this boy!
And so it begins...best friends for life! Here are my two greatest blessings, they make everyday filled with laughter, joy, and love. I am so blessed.
Ethan started tickling Sarah and they were both laughing so hard, if only you could capture that sound for a lifetime...it would make all your troubles melt away.
Cuddled up close and Sarah just wanted to touch Ethan's face, he didn't think that was so great. He kept telling her, "Sarah, we don't touch Ethan's mouth or face, okay."
Well this is a little update since it has been so long! Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!!
Close ups on that adorable face! I can't believe that she is already seven months, where does the time go?
This is Sarah getting the giggles...
Now for my big man...Ethan doesn't get the smile thing so here are the four pictures with a cute smile. He is so handsome!
Now these are just some of the pictures that I was begging a pleading for one smile, check out the body movement and all the different facial expressions...I love this boy!
And so it begins...best friends for life! Here are my two greatest blessings, they make everyday filled with laughter, joy, and love. I am so blessed.
Ethan started tickling Sarah and they were both laughing so hard, if only you could capture that sound for a lifetime...it would make all your troubles melt away.
Cuddled up close and Sarah just wanted to touch Ethan's face, he didn't think that was so great. He kept telling her, "Sarah, we don't touch Ethan's mouth or face, okay."
Well this is a little update since it has been so long! Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!!
13 comments:
Your kids are getting so big and are so cute!! We will be home this weekend and we would love for you to stop by! Miss you!
So cute!! I'm so glad you're having a blast with your kids! People who choose to not have any sure don't know what they are missing. It's good to see your post. Happy St. Patty's day!
Your family is too cute!!
What a FUN St. Patty's Day. Your kids are so adorable. Congrats on your new calling.
I love all the pictures! It's so good to hear a little about your life! Let's catch up soon.
Such a cute idea! Your kids are darling!
What cuties! My boys wandered where sarah was at church yesterday, Austin thinks we should have her sit with us EVERY sunday! :)
Your babies are beautiful! I am so happy for your cute family! One of each is so fun... Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! Your friendship means so much to me, and I am so glad we can keep in touch!
Your kids are too cute! And just in case you both having seen on our blog...we are expecting one in October! Miss you guys!
Hey that was great!! How fun, I can't believe how big they are getting. I love you guys, Miss you tons!!!
Juls
Great pics. They looked so cute in there St. Patrick's day stuff.
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't make it over today, I just want you to know I was thinking about you!! Love ya-Stace
:)OOPS!! Sorry, I just realized I clicked the wrong blog-Hey but you do have a b-day just around the corner!!!! So consider it a early B-day greeting!!!! Sorry I'm so ditzy on this, it was late...guess you may have needed a laugh!!! Love ya! Oh and Happy B-day REALLY on June 19!!
Post a Comment