Grandma and Grandpa McCormack's house for the 4th of July day party. The kids all swam and we had a barbecue with fireworks later on that night.
Ethan is a total water baby and kept laying down with his head like this on the swimming pool and then would talk in funny voices. Everyone was laughing pretty hard so it kept him going for some time. That is one cute face!
Ethan and I in front of my mom's house getting ready for the Beck boys to do fireworks. I love that he still loves to cuddle, even with the big pregnant belly.
Matt and Ethan having some cuddle time as well.
I just had to put this one in, because Ethan just looks like an All-American boy. Isn't he too cute!
Here is Daddy helping Ethan with the sparklers. He thought these were pretty great.
All the kids enjoying the fireworks show the Beck boys put on. Thanks guys!
Okay, I had to put this picture in because my sweetheart cannot smile for a picture if his life depended on it. So try as I will to get a picture with those pearly whites I have to settle for the no teeth grin. I will say, I did like this picture because Matt's eyes are simply breathtaking. From the first time I met him I was taking with those beautiful blue eyes! You still got it baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment